Heavy-duty, crane-lifted modular formwork systems for covering large areas.
- Top quality galvanized steel profile with powder-coated paint
- Exceptionally strong with heavy-duty steel protects corners
- Easy, fast and simple to assemble and dismantle
- Ensures high-quality concrete surface due to integrated 18 mm birch plywood, with phenolic film
- Good investment due to the strength and long life of the product
- Typical panel heights: 330/300/150 cm
The Modular Formwork Solution for Retaining Walls
Due to the formwork's strength, only 2 tie rods are needed (up to 330x120 cm panel) = 1 tie rod per 2 ㎡, saving time and material.
Afek Bridge - Turab
The Afek Bridge was built by Turab Investment & Development as an access road to Afek Park in Rosh Haayin, Israel in 2019.
In this project, the SBA ST-80 shoring system, modular formwork Rummy and Rummy Max Systems were used.
Alonim Hill - Rotshtein
A residential complex located in YONA VILLAGE, Israel, built by ROTSHTEIN construction company in 2016.
In this project, the SBA modular Rummy Max formwork systems were used.